Infopro Digital Health Update
Infopro Digital is actively and continuously monitoring the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities and public health advice and WHO guidelines, and our policies reflect those of the country authority in which our events take place.
Our events are running as scheduled and we want to assure event participants and staff that your health and safety is our priority.
We are following local and national public health closely and strongly urge our partners and attendees to refer to the guidelines and protocols as suggested by the WHO www.who.int and local /national public health authorities to contain and mitigate against any further spread of the virus.
What we are doing to protect you on the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the registration desk and other areas throughout the venue.
- The frequency with which sanitary facilities are disinfected will be increased.
What you can do to protect yourself
- Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly – wash them with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds, or clean them with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least a 1-meter / 3-feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and seek medical attention.
- Understand that a surgical-grade mask is not required if exhibiting no symptoms, as there is no evidence that wearing a mask – of any type – protects healthy individuals. However, if masks are to be worn, it is critical to follow best practices on how to wear, remove and dispose of them.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 from your national governing and public health authorities – they will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area
Travel advice and entry guidelines varies from country to country. Our event attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements.
We are monitoring the situation very closely and will follow up with event partners and participants as the situation develops.
If you have any specific event questions, please contact us directly.
More information: www.who.int